kapama karula, kapama southern camp, kapama buffalo camp and kapama river lodge have once again received a TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence for the 8th consecutive year. Now in its eighth year, this achievement celebrates the Top 1% of businesses on TripAdvisor who exemplify great service. This award looks at hospitality businesses that have earned great traveler reviews from its guests on TripAdvisor over the past year that have continually delivered a quality customer experience.
We are proud to reveal that Kapama Karula, our flagship Luxurious Lodge and Spa qualified in the very Best of Travel Top 25 across the following categories:
- Top Luxury Hotel in SA, achieving 21st place
- Top Hotels for Service in SA, securing 21st place
- Top Small Hotels in SA, coming in 17th position
All of the above contributed towards achieving the Certificate of Excellence. For more on Kapama Karula click here.
Kapama Southern camp qualified in the category of Top 25 Luxury Hotels in SA, securing 15th place.
Included in the accolade was our Luxury Tented Buffalo Camp who qualified in the following categories:
- Top 25 Small Hotels in SA, being placed 10th
- Top 25 Luxury Hotels in SA, coming in at 15th
- Top 25 Hotels for Service, placed 20th
- Top 25 Hotels for Romance in South Africa, securing the spot of 17th
- Finishing off as the 25th Top Luxury Hotel in Africa.
Last and by no means least, Kapama River Lodge rounded off Kapama’s spectacular achievements. It qualified in the category of Top 25 Best Hotels in South Africa, finishing off as the Third Best Hotel in South Africa. We are incredibly proud of this achievement.
River Lodge went on to claim spots in the following additional categories:
- Top 25 Hotels in Africa, placed 10th
- Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Africa, being placed 22nd
- Top 25 Luxury Hotels in South Africa, achieving 9th place
- Top 25 Hotels for Service in South Africa, snapping up 8th position
The Certificate of Excellence accounts for the quality, quantity and recency of reviews submitted by travelers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
We would like to thank all our valued guests for your ongoing support and taking the time to complete a review of your stay at Kapama Private Game Reserve. Guest satisfaction is an essential part of the hospitality industry and we are delighted that our guests recognized our team’s commitment to excellence.
We look forward to the coming year and sharing your luxury African safari dreams and experiences with you.
More news from Kapama
- Kapama’s 2017 Top photographers rewarded
- Kapama Private Game Reserve Celebrates Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Award
- 2017 Certificate of Excellence Press Release
- Kapama Private Game Reserve Celebrates Multiple TripAdvisor Awards