kapama luxury travel
The typical international guest to Kapama has the option to reach Kapama by using the two commercial airlines namely SA Express and Cemair after arriving in SA at ORTIA or CPT International. These flights depart from at between 11h00 and 13h00 every day to Eastgate Airport. Eastgate Airport is a convenient 20 Minutes from most of the Kapama Lodges and Kapama guests are collected by a Kapama game ranger at the airport and taken to their destination lodge on Kapama.
Kapama has however realized that the discerning traveler wants something even more exclusive and relaxing and wants to start their vacation when arriving at ORTIA or Cape Town International.
Kapama have therefore developed and built its own tarred runway for their own Kapama PC12 aircraft. This Kapama aircraft is brand new and had its first flight in December 2017. Pilatus is a swiss aircraft manufacturer with a estounded reputation for quality and safety. The Pilatus PC12 has an outstanding safety history and is known as one of the most reliable aircrafts in the world. This new Kapama owned and branded aircraft is now operating between ORTIA and Cape Town International for Kapama guests exclusively on request.
To ad to this extremely luxurious travel option Kapama have partnered with Fireblade Aviation and will be using the exclusive Fireblade terminal services at ORTIA for guests making use of the Kapama luxury travel option to Kapama. The Fireblade facility include amongt others a gym, day rooms, board rooms etc. where guests to Kapama can freshen up before they board the Kapama aircraft or when they return from Kapama and need a comfortable area and setting before returning to their destianion. A 50 minute flight takes guests to the Kapama tared airstrip where guests are picked up by their ranger for the entire stay at Kapama. The road trip to Kapama Karula is less than 10 minutes through the Kapama reserve and guests are booked into their luxury villa at Kapama Karula.
The facilities utilized for this luxury travel option on Cape Town International will be those of Signature Flight services that provide similar facilities. The flight from Cape Town International will be approximately 2hours 45 minutes to Kapama with the same PC12 Aircraft.
The Kapama Luxury travel option will consist of three standard options that will include the following.
- Flights to and from Johannesburg ORTIA to Kapama’s own airport. Depart from ORTIA to Kapama. Three nights’ all-inclusive accommodation with guided safaris Kapama Karula. (This can be extended to more nights)
- Flights to and from Cape Town International to Kapama. Depart from Cape Town International to Kapama. Three nights’ all-inclusive accommodation with guided safaris at the luxurious Kapama Karula. (This can be extended to more nights)
- Flights to or from Cape Town International to Kapama and return to Johannesburg ORTIA or Cape Town International. Three nights’ all-inclusive accommodation with guided safaris at the luxurious Kapama Karula. (This can be extended to more nights)
above packages will be
- Flights to and from ORTIA with 3 nights at Karula:
- 2 Guests: R178 000
- Family (max 5): R221 000
- Flight to and from Cape Town with 3 nights at Kapama Karula:
- 2 Guests: R336 000
- Family (max 5): R379 000
- Flight to or from Cape Town and/0r ORTIA and Kapama with 3 nights at Kapama Karula:
- 2 Guests: R245 000
- Family (max 5): R288 000
Excluding conservation levies
For more options please email us at email@example.com