- All terms and conditions, whether general or special, shall be interpreted and take effect according to the laws of South Africa. The Courts of South Africa shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any claims which may arise between the client and Kapama Private Game Reserve.
- Payments to Kapama Game Reserve shall be at rates specified in the Rate Schedule, or as agreed in writing from time to time.
- Credit arrangements are on application only. Where no credit facility exists, all reservations shall be settled on a pre-payment basis.
- Kapama Private Game Reserve shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of any property whether belonging to the client or any of the guests, nor shall Kapama Private Game Reserve be responsible for any personal injury which may be sustained by any guests or by any directors, servants or agents of the client, whether such damage or personal injury be caused by, or arise from the negligence of Kapama Private Game Reserve or its employees or otherwise. The client hereby indemnifies Kapama Private Game Reserve and all its directors, servants or agents of the client in respect of such personal injury, loss or damage.
- All guests will be required to settle their accounts for extras, telephone calls, beverages, laundry, etc. on departure. This can be done by credit card or local currency notes. Game
Check in time 14h00, check out time 11h00.
- Insurance: We recommend that all guests have sufficient travel insurance to cover injury, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss or damage to personal belongings and cancellation.
- Guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
- No pets are allowed.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Kapama River Lodge, Southern Camp and Karula.
- The family unit rate is for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years.
- Children under the age of 12 years, sharing with two adults, will pay 50% of the per person rate.
- No children under the age of 12 can be accommodated at Buffalo Camp.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult during game drives and bush walks.
- Children will be permitted on game drives and walks at the discretion of the ranger.
- No children under the age of 6 are allowed on game drives.
Click here to download T&Cs