- Conservation Levy of R126 per person per night. (Levy payable prior to arrival). This contribution will go towards the conservation efforts and the work of the Anti-Poaching Unit in their ongoing protection efforts
- Telephone calls
- Shop purchases
- Spa treatments
- Personal bar account, room mini-bar consumables and sundowner drinks
- All rates are in South African Rands and include VAT. (VAT is determined by South African government regulations and is subject to change)
- The child rate applies to children under the age of 12 years when sharing with two adults.
- Whilst every effort is made to accommodate children, Kapama lodges reserve the right to provide alternative meal arrangements for children.
- Children under the age of 6 years are not permitted on game drives, except on a specially arranged “bush bumble” safari.
- Children between the age of 6 and 12 years are permitted on game drives at the sole discretion of the ranger.
- All guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
deposits and settlements
To secure your booking, the following deposit is required*: